COVID-19 Practice Policy
EVOLVE PHYSIOTHERAPY SERVICES NOW AVAILABLE
WE ARE OPEN TO IN-CLINIC APPOINTMENTS AS OF MAY 6TH, 2020
Evolve is happy to announce we will be providing PHYSIOTHERAPY appointments once again. All other services are unavailable until further notice. We are excited to help you feel your best, heal your injury and achieve your goal. We cannot wait to catch up mask-to-mask!
As a team health care provider, our priority is the safety and wellness of our patients and staff.
As regulated health care professionals, we strictly abide by the specific guidelines dictated by the Government of Alberta and our regulatory bodies regarding reopening our clinics during the COVID-19 pandemic.
We would like to inform you of the safe practice plan we are implementing at our clinic.
- **All patients will be required to provide their own mask or facial covering and wear it over their nose and mouth at all times while in an Evolve Chiropractic & Wellness Clinic. Gloves may be provided if desired.
- **Please do not present to your appointment any more than 5 minutes early. This will help reduce person to person contact.
- Our Clinicians and Administration Staff will always be wearing masks; gloves when warranted.
- Our appointment schedule and Administration Staff schedule have been adapted to reduce the number of people in the clinic at one time.
- We are continuing to be extra vigilant in adhering to all of our Infection Protection and Control Policies, with increased disinfecting of all door handles, countertops, and other public surfaces.
- Sneeze guards to be installed at reception counters.
- Treatment areas are thoroughly sanitized after each patient.
- Washrooms have frequent sanitization, and a regime for business sanitization is in place.
- Hand sanitizer is available on the countertop at the front desk and throughout the clinic for your use.
- Patients will be pre-screened for COVID-19 one day prior to their appointment. Clinicians have the right to refuse treatment to anyone exhibiting symptoms.
- Staff will be screened for COVID-19 daily and will stay at home if required
- Staff have been provided information on physical distancing, and social distancing practices will be followed
- Waiting room management strategies will be implemented
- Specific changes to the check-in/out procedure
- Magazines have been removed
- Cashless or no contact payment strongly encouraged.
- Floor markings will be used to control clinic flow and waiting for service
Yours in health,
Evolve Chiropractic and Wellness