Downtown Calgary Personal Coaching and Counselling
“To live fully is to change often”
Learn More about our Downtown Calgary Personal Coaching & Counselling
At Evolve Chiropractic and Wellness, we see Counselling as an opportunity for you to have your own dedicated ‘Personal Coach’ – someone to help you walk through issues and make changes that can be difficult to do alone. A Personal Coach is a sounding board, an independent third party that will help you gain perspective and supports you in making positive changes. Personal Coaching and Counselling gives people an opportunity to take space out of their busy lives to resolve difficulties that are in the way of joy and fulfilment. It can be an opportunity to deal with stress at work or in relationships or life.
At Evolve Chiropractic and Wellness, Anne Klein is pleased to offer customized Personal Coaching and Counselling and works with the entire Evolve team to round out our wellness services.
People who benefit from Personal Coaching and Counselling often:
- Want to overcome anxiety or depression or postpartum depression
- Want a more fulfilling career or to solve difficulties with bosses or colleagues
- Desire to stop struggling with addictions – to alcohol and drugs, or process addictions like work, sex or shopping
- Want to create more intimate relationships – ones free from infidelity with a deeper sense of connection
- Want to let go of hopelessness or apathy, who want to answer questions like ‘who am I?’ or ‘how did I get here?’
- Want to sleep well and wake up restful and restored
- Desire skills for relating with others better, to use their full capacity to think, feel and act to get what they want
We believe that change is possible!
Often there is a stigma that someone needs to be ‘sick’ or ‘unwell’ to benefit from counselling or having a Personal Coach. At Evolve Chiro, we see Personal Coaching and Counselling instead as a way to elevate an already successful life. It is an opportunity to get unstuck from old patterns that no longer serve our highest purpose. Fully functional and healthy people still benefit from Personal Coaching and Counselling. It is simply the process of learning new skills and models for making sense of ourselves and others. Coaching provides support to implement changes that will help us live easier and less stressful lives.
Benefits of Personal Coaching & Counsellor are:
- A deeper sense of connection to others and meaning in life and at work
- Emotional regulation that allows for feelings to come and go as necessary
- Clear thinking and problem solving
- Increased energy, vitality and optimism
- A sense of competence in communication and feeling at ease in relationships
- A new set of positive beliefs about yourself and the world
- Ease in taking action to get what you want
- A renewed sense of purpose at work
Personal Coaching is gaining in popularity. The reality is nobody gets through life ‘unscathed,’ and having a personal coach on your side can make an enormous difference in helping you deal more effectively with challenges. Often people find Personal Coaching especially effective at handling stressful situations at work.
As part of our Personal Coaching & Counselling Services, you will also receive a personality profile as part of the fee for the initial session. The profile is called Personality Adaptations and describes how we have each developed ‘surviving and performing’ strategies that become part of our personalities. You will receive a personalized report that outlines your areas of strength and areas for growth and development. Client’s find that armed with the knowledge of their unique Personality Adaptation profile, they are more readily aware of how they might get into difficulty and are able to use this information to operate more effectively at work and at home.
What you can expect from your first Personal Coaching & Counselling Session?
Anne offers a free 20-minute consultation as a way to meet with potential clients and ensure there is a good fit. During this introductory appointment, you will have an opportunity to ask questions and get to know Anne and her approach. After this, an initial appointment is booked and the client is sent a link to complete the Personality Adaptation Questionnaire. In the first appointment, we always start with creating a roadmap and end goals for where the client wants to be up at the conclusion of the process.
Coaching and Counselling is a co-creative process. The client brings challenges they are facing and changes they wish to make, and Anne brings her skills and interventions to support the client to get what they want.
The entire team at Evolve Chiropractic & Wellness are looking forward to providing you with the highest caliber of care in Calgary’s Downtown Core.
Call us at (403) 474-7792 to book your appointment for Personal Coaching and Counselling today!